You can use the self-service machines to:
- borrow items from the open shelves
- renew your loans (you need to bring your items with you for this)
- return items
If the patron has an overdue fine or an item is damaged, the fine and/or compensation must still be paid after returning the item.
How to use the self-service machines
- choose a language and follow the instructions on the touchscreen
- place your items on the marked area and select an action
- insert your ID-card into the card reader or scan your library card with the barcode reader
- check the status of your items on the screen
- don’t forget to take your card and the receipt
- slip your returned items into the return hole
- if you have any questions, turn to the library staff
Items can also be returned to the 24/7 self check-in machine and borrowed by ordering them to the smart locker.