Web of Science A multidisciplinary platform including several citation databases that help you find, analyze and share research information Databases open to TLU:
- The Web of Science Core Collection consists of multiple online databases and is a trusted citation index for scientific research.
- KCI-Korean Journal Database contains bibliographic information for scholarly literature published in Korea.
- MEDLINE® is the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s bibliographic database that contains references to journal articles in life sciences.
- SciELO Citation Index covers scholarly literature in sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities published in open access journals from Latin America, Portugal, Spain, and South Africa.
- Russian Science Citation Index is a research information database that covers leading Russian publications in science, technology, medicine, and education.
- Journal Citation Reports provides citation information on academic journals, including impact factors.
An abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, including scientific journals, books and conference proceedings, curated by independent subject matter experts. Analytical tools help users visualize, compare and export data to evaluate research output and trends.