The 24/7 self check-in machine is located on the side of the Academic Library building at Rävala ave 10 facing Solaris. The machine is available to use 24/7 and you don’t need your ID or library card to return items. All items borrowed from any of the TLU Academic Library branches can be returned there.
If you have an overdue fine or an item is damaged, the fine and/or compensation must still be paid after returning the item through the machine.
- follow the instructions on the screen
- place your items on the marked area
- wait for the glass screen to open
- place your items on the conveyor belt one by one
- wait until the item has been returned before placing the next item
- take your return receipt if you want it
You can see items you are currently holding, their loan periods and any fines in ESTER www.ester.ee
If you have any questions, turn to the library staff.