The Study room is open every day from 7-23 and is meant for research and study.
The room seats 31 people and has 4 computers available. IBM SPSS Statistics and RStudio are installed on all computers.
Outside of Study Centre opening hours (Mon–Fri 7–10 and 17–23, Sat–Sun 7-23) the study room can be accessed through a separate entry (Astra II floor, A206) using your registered ID-card.
Please note! The separate entry is only accessible while the Study Centre is closed, otherwise you can enter through the main door of the Study Centre.
If you want to use books in the study room after the Study Centre has closed (Mon–Fri at 17), you must first borrow them. Subject package materials can be borrowed overnight. Read the general rules for borrowing from the Study Centre here.
Things to remember when using the study room:
- Use the room for studying and research.
- Be considerate of others.
- Keep things clean, organised and quiet.
- When you leave, make sure the furniture and computers are as they were before you came.
- Don’t leave your personal items (incl books) in the room overnight. Use the lockers only while the Study Centre is open. Make sure they are empty and take all your personal items with you when you leave for the night.
- The Study Centre is not responsible for items left in the study room.
The room has CCTV.