A learning tool used to interact with and explore the systems of the human body. The programs cover anatomy, physiology, muscles, the skeleton, and the circulatory system through interactive 3D models, animations, quizzes, augmented reality, and more.
From 2023, to use the Visible Body Web Suite, you will need to register for an account after logging into the library’s databases. The account will be active for 150 days, after which the procedure must be repeated.
TLU has access to several e-books and five anatomy apps:
– Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ The most complete and easy-to-use 3D human body reference and study tool,
– Visible Biology A visual guide to biological concepts and processes,
– Anatomy & Physiology Study the human body at your own pace using our premade A&P course, containing 50 visual, interactive chapters,
– Muscle Premium A detailed guide to understanding how muscles and bones interact and how common injuries and conditions occur,
– Physiology Animations A video reference atlas with more than 60 3D animations that illustrate body system functions and communicate core physiological processes and common conditions.